Pupils (25) m India Kids killings

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpsjohnchihau_0658366010.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpsjohnchihau_0658366010.html?m=1

.

4 April 2006 - A workers of "Vishva Hindu Parishad (International Hindu Organization)" got killed in a blast while he was assembling an improvised explosive device at house.

.

John: The news above is either fake or misleading.  

Me: Why? 

John: The process is that Kelvin is Miuson's students.  Naresh is Kelvin's students. Naresh is an Indian.  One day,  Kelvin demonstrate to Naresh how to use Improvised explosive devices. 

__

Kelvin :  The improvised explosive devices is very small.

Naresh :  Like a wallet.

Kelvin : Yes, it is like a wallet.  

Naresh : It won't be destructive. 

.

Kelvin : You are so idiot. The characteristics of improvised explosive devices is that it's small, yet,  It's very destructive.  

.

Naresh : So, if I don't handle it cautiously,  I get killed. 

.

Kelvin : True.

____

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Naresh. 

Miuson : They are naive students. 

Bradley: You like naive students.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them.  Kill them. 

Miuson : It's only a demonstration. 

Bradley: I don't care. Kill them. 

___

.

John : Guess what happen ? Take a look.

.

1) In 2007,  a cruise ship for School students capsized in India, killing at least 22 students, aged between 8-14 .

2) 2007, An explosion occurred in an amusement park in India,  killing 42 students,  aged between 8-14. .  

3) 30-9-2008. 175 civilians got killed in a series of explosion.

.

John : Miuson killed 66 "Students" aged between 8-14 and also killed 175 civilians. 

Me: Students ? Aged between 8 -14?

John: Yes,

__

.

John : Why did you kill those students ? They are only aged between 8-14. 

Miuson : Bradley said, "Kill those students. ".

John : Those students mean Kelvin and Naresh. 

Miuson : Oh! I misunderstood. 

John : You didn't misunderstand.  You pretend to "misunderstand".  You mean to let your students,  e.g., Kelvin and Naresh,  live. Meanwhile,  you mean to let those non-Miuson students, e.g., those victims of the ship wreck and explosion,  die. 

Miuson : No, I didn't mean that. 

John : Yes,  you mean that.