Pupils (71) m Brazil aircrash
https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/kelvin-i-press-button.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/kelvin-i-press-button.html?m=1
.
John : Take a look. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TAM_Airlines_Flight_3054. //////. A flight of Brazil crashed into an airport's warehouse. 180 people died including the workers inside the warehouse. What's stored in a warehouse ?
Me: Parcel (TNT time bombs). Cargo (TNT Time bombs). Something like these.
John: Good. See it. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/07/httpswodewangzhishime_3.html?m=1. Miuson taught his America's students, e.g., Susan (a Californian) and Nelson (a FBI's personnels) how to hack the postal and airport system.
Me: Ok.
John : First, read this news. May 14 2005: Veja magazine releases a video recording, showing the director of the Post Office of Brazil, Maurício Marinho receiving bribes from businessmen . This news is misleading.
Me: Why?
John: In fact, Marinho isn't receiving any bribes from any businessman.
Me: So, what's going on?
John : In fact, Kelvin taught Marinho, how to hack the postal and airport system. Take a look.
__
.
Kelvin (an America's teacher) : See. I click a button. The postal system of Brazil is hacked by me.
Marinho (a Brazil student): The movement of every parcel is monitored by us.
Kelvin : Correct. See. I click another button. The status of a parcel passing through the scanning system of the airport is seen by me too.
Marinho: Such hacking package is very useful.
Kelvin: We can use it for drug-trafficking.
Marinho : Correct.
____
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Marinho. Stop hacking the postal and airport system any more.
Miuson : They are drug-trafficking.
Bradley : Drug-trafficking ? If they leave a parcel of TNT Bombs on a flight, this flight explode in the air.
Miuson : Come on.
Bradley : Kill them. Can't you hear what I say ?
Miuson : Any alternative ?
Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people. Stop hacking the postal and airport system.
____
.
John : Guess what happen ? Miuson killed 190 people during a flight-crash in Brazil.
__
.
John : Why did you kill those passengers ?
Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell the students to kill people. ".
John : The Students mean "Kelvin" and "Marinho", not you .
Miuson : I on behalf of them kill people.
John : If you on behalf of them kill people, you exempt them from killing people. You protect them.
Miuson : I exempt them from killing people. I protect them. So what ?
John : If you represent them to kill people, you gotta let them know.
Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.