Pupils (41) m Multi-Students induced

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/take-look.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/take-look.html?m=1

.

.

.

Me: The smaller the distance,  the easier the guidance.

John:  Yes, see what happen after 911.

.

____

.

Miuson (1 to 1 private tutorial) : You pretend to feel pity and pretend to sob and utter some words, "What a pity for the victims of the World Trade Center.".

Bush (1 to 1 private tutorial): I don't wanna do that. 

Kelvin (persuade): Come on.  Do that.

Miuson (persuade): You only treat it as a fun.

Bush (1 to 1 private tutorial): If you guys persuade me, OK. I try to do it. I treat it as a fun.

_____

.

Bradley : Kill the students,  e.g., Bush.

Miuson : It's a 1 to 1,000 public lecture.  I'm distant from Bush. 

Bradley pat on the desk top and scream, 

Bradley : You mother fucker.  In a 1 to 1,000 public lecture,  a lecturer is far away from his students,  how is he able to persuade his student, "You do that.  You only treat it as a fun." ? If "you" are able to do so, it's proved that it's a 1 to 1 private tutorial. 

Miuson : Ok. Mate. I'm close to Bush. It's a 1 to 1 private tutorial.  Yet, Bush is a naive student.  He's unable to hack an airplane. 

______

.

John: Miuson has a habit. 
Me: What habit ?
John: When Miuson on behalf of his students kill people,  he's customed to killing the people of the same country or same province of his students. 
Me: Can you give me an example ?
John: For sure. 
.
John : Miuson killed 16 factory workers in Texas.

Me: Oh! God.
.
___
.

John : Why did you kill those factory workers in "Texas" ?

Miuson : Bradley said, " Tell the Texas students to Kill people.".

John : The Texas students mean Bush not you.

Miuson : I on behalf of Bush kill people.

John : If you on behalf of them kill people, you will exempt them from killing people. You protect them.

Miuson : I exempt them from killing people. I protect them. So what ?

John : If you on behalf of them kill people, you gotta let them know.

Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.