Pupils (21) m Bangladesh Building Collapse
https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/pupils-20.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohnchihau_0890241090.html?m=1
.
John: Terry is the pee in this link.https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/student-105-aden-gulf-disaster.html?m=1 .Take a look. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Chengdu_Foxconn_explosion . //. Originally, Miuson planned to on behalf of Terry kill the Chineses.
Me: Yes, however, someone changed Miuson's mind by enlightening "Miuson" up, "Guys. Indeed, Bangladesh is more serious than China.". Eventually, Miuson turned to kill the Bangladeshs on behalf of the Bangladesh students instead. Take a look.
.
22 October 2011 – The market stabilisation fund was "conceived" by the Bangladesh Banks as a method to increase liquidity in the market and increase share prices, in response to the fraud of the bourse.
.
John : The news above is fake. I assume that. Ali is Miuson's students. Ali is a financial officer of Bangladesh.
.
Miuson : I'm able to manipulate the exchange rate.
Ali : Are you?
Miuson (arrogantly): Yes, I simply click a button. Let's see what happen ?
Ali: What happen ?
Note : The currency of Bangladesh is called Taka.
Miuson : The exchange rate of Taka rise. Come here. Look at the monitor of my Computer. You witness it.
Ali: Ok.
When Ali squint at the monitor of Miuson's computer, his eyes suddenly get wide-open and he get stunned. Why? The exchange rate of Taka really rise.
Ali can't believe in what he see. It's out of his expectation. He can't help drooling.
Miuson : Stop staring at the monitor of my Computer. The saliva of your mouth drops. Take this tissue. Wipe it away.
Ali suddenly wake up. He turn to Miuson. He took the tissue to wipe away the saliva of his mouth and say,
Ali: Oh! I'm sorry. I haven't lunch yet, so, I'm a bit hungry.
Miuson: Never mind.
Ali: The exchange rate of Taka is really rising.
Miuson : I told you already. I never lie.
Ali: The trading between Bangladesh and US is tremendous.
Miuson: Yes,.
Ali: You and me cheat a little bit. Just a little bit. You and me will be a millionaire.
Miuson : For sure.
Ali: It's amazing. You stay here. Don't go.
Miuson: I gotta go.
Ali grab the sleeve of Miuson's T-shirt tightly and say
Ali: Stay here.
Miuson : I gotta go.
__
Bradley : What the hell is Ali doing ?
Miuson : I don't know.
Bradley : They are learning how to hack the system of exchange rate. So, kill them.
Miuson : They are naive students.
Bradley : You love naive students. It's your own business. I'm sick of them.
Miuson : Please.
Bradley : Can't you hear me ? Kill them. Stop touching the system of exchange rate any more.
Miuson : Any alternative ?
Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.
.
John : Guess what happen ? Take a look.
.
1) 2010. 20 workers of Garment factory died from a fire accident.
2) 120 workers died in a Garment factory.
3) 2013. A building of a factory of Bangladesh collapsed. 1350 workers died.
John: Miuson killed 1480 workers.
Me: Oh ! God.
____
John : Why did you kill those people ?
Miuson : Bradley said, " Tell the students to Kill people.".
John : The students mean Ali not you.
Miuson : I on behalf of them kill people.
John : If you on behalf of them kill people, you will exempt them from killing people. You protect them.
Miuson : I exempt them from killing people. I protect them. So what ?
John : If you on behalf of them kill people, you gotta let them know.
Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.